Thursday, April 5, 2012

Where to begin?

I'm a bit new to this whole blog thing.  I travel quite a bit, so I guess I'm doing this mostly so I can remember it, but also so my friends can laugh at me.  I have a few trips coming up that I'll be looking for some advice on....  I love travel, and I'd love to share my experiences as well as welcome the input of others.

Grammar and spelling are not my strong points, and I'm sure I'll make a mess of this, but at least I'll have better system of tracking my trips than the pile of pictures and tickets on the dresser in my bedroom!

I'm trying to post these posts in the order that I traveled them, but some of the stuff from 4 and 5 years ago is a little rusty.  If you see things changing throughout the posts, it is because I've volunteered my travel buddy Nicole to sort through them and help me remember since she has been on almost every single one of these trips. 

Happy Travels!!

No comments:

Post a Comment